RE: Freq and pulse width counter for Vttc stacato or coil tuning

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jim,

I believe this will work just fine... I didn't see any mention of a new
version that supports the 1Hz counting or PWM. I'll contact the distributor
and ask them specifically. Did you just connect the counter to the staccato
output pin which goes to the triac's gate? Were any external matching
components required?

Thanks,
Cameron