RE: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:02:48 -0800 (PST)
From: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

Yes, a superhuman effort!

Perhaps he could only go on for longer if powered by pigeons, whiskey, and
saltines.

   TESLA'S HOTEL ROOM  (MP3)
   http://www.loosemusic.com/mp3/handsome_tesla.mp3

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, Tesla list wrote:

> From: MakingLightning <MakingLightning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Thank you Terry for reading through thousands of our posts. I don't know how
> you did it!

> Take a break and come back again sometime in the future. In the meantime,
> spend more time coiling!
> Thank you again for all your work.
>
> Kevin

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci