Quick heads up -- neon sign transformers for sale soon -- UPDATE

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The total haul was 51 transformers -- most in really good condition.

Check it out:
http://www.brownsnout.com/tesla/neon-xformers.jpg

Now, I start inventorying and testing...

So far:
17 identical MagneTek Jefferson 12kV/30mA
4 Franceformer 9kV/60mA
A bunch more 12/30's of different brands.
Some weatherproof 12/30's
A couple 15kV/30mA
3 12kV/60 but one is marked "no good" and one has a missing HV bushing.
A couple have chipped HV bushings but should be OK
2 pristine 15kV/60mA's but these are staying here...  :-P

All of them are the true transformers, not the newer electronic neon
power supplies that will not work well for Tesla coils -- these are what
you want.

The 12kV/30mA units are perfect for Dr. Resonance's design for a small
tesla coil.
A good beginners unit.

I have no idea on prices yet -- again, shipping will be the cost.
US sales only unless someone in the Vancouver / Abbotsford, BC area
wants to drive down and pick up.
Full list with pricing will be posted in about a week.

Also, for anyone who actually does Neon Signs, I have several boxes of
the electrodes in really good condition. I am planning to eBay these but
if anyone wants to make a _reasonable_ offer, this would be easier... (I
am researching what these sell for)