Re: Did I just make a blunder?

Hi Curt,

It makes absolutely no differance at all which direction the secondary or primaries are wound. Everything is fine ;-))

There are some "jokes" running around about the Coriolis effect and other silly things regarding winding direction, but they are just for fun ;-))

At a high theoretical level there might be some tiny reasons to wind them one way or the other, but 99.99% of the time, we could care less...

No worries...

Cheers,

        Terry