Re: Newbie Question- what toroid size?

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I highly second this opinion!  Having just two toroids to try out,
made of 4 and 6 inch diameter ducting really drove home how much
toroid sizing affects the streamers.  I also recently added a 30mA
NST to my 60mA (12kV) and the streamer length grew much more than
the 50% I was expecting...cool!

Cheers,

Justin