Re: how deep do the coilers prefer doing it? : )

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Gerry,

> Terry gave me some info and pictures of a stator with directions on
> how to measure the "span" that determines the width of the flat.  If
> this picture isn't in the zip file he posted, I may be able to help.

probably it isn`t, since imo i don`t nave any dead poles.

>   Yours looks like a 2 pole motor with what may be a capacitor
> driven "start coil" or a coil that is capacitor driven all the time
> (a run coil??).

it`s 2 pole cap run motor - there are no any "start" devices.

>   I cant see all of the winding from your
> picture.  Maybe an end view that is on axis will help.

what do you want to see? all the windings are covered with insulating
tape, so you can`t see second layer of them.
look here:

http://himplast.ru/father_dest/temp/370w/wiring.JPG

this is one of the two main windings - it takes one half of the rotor
(12 poles), the second set of windings is the same, but is turned 90
deg. mechanically.

>  Could you  verify that you really meant a capacitor run motor and not a
> capacitor start motor.

yep, absolutely : )

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D