Re: "Warming Up"

Did they indicate if it was a test at RF frequencies or at DC?

Dr. Resonance

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
I just looked up the spec sheet for TDK doorknob caps.  They make two
types:
UHV series w/ Z5T dielectric, and FHV series w/ Y5S dielectric.
Eyeballing the chart,
Over a range of 0-50*C, the UHV capacitance changed 28%.
Over a range of 0-50*C, the FHV capacitance changed 15%.
Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA