Re: Victoreen spark gap. (fwd)

At 03:20 PM 2/22/2006, you wrote:

Your web site is the only place I can find any mention of a spark gap
manufactured by Victoreen. It is a SGCA-2500. All Electronics no longer stocks that
item, and Victoreen has changed names and products over the last several
years. I am trying to find at least one spark gap (new or used). It is used in an
ignitor circuit for a medical lamp.

------
have you tried:

Victoreen, 6045 Cochran Road, Cleveland OH 44139 (440)519-0284

(actually, it's Solon, OH)

It's possible that they are now part of  FlukeBiomedical.

Fluke Biomedical
Global Calibration Laboratory
6045 Cochran Road
Cleveland OH 44139-3303 USA
tel 440.498.2564 ? 800.850.4606
fax 440.542.3682
www.globalcal.com

They were in business there in 1998

<quote>
A manager of a Solon manufacturer acted in self defense when he bludgeoned a Canadian goose to death with a stick April 28.

Officials from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources' Division of Wildlife made that ruling last month after two witnesses to the incident refused to make official statements about it.

The beating took place in the parking lot of Victoreen Inc., a manufacturer of radiation measuring instruments, located at 6000 Cochran Road.

A Victoreen spokesperson, who did not want to be named, said two geese had nested in the company parking lot for about two weeks without any major incidents.

"All of a sudden, on one day, the one goose started attacking people," the spokesperson said.
<snip>
</quote>