RE: spark gap/ primary coil

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

It may not be the best but what I use is a split bolt wire connector ,
you can get the to fit 1/8 ,3/16, 1/4 or what ever size you want, Home
Depot/ Lowe's has then up to about 3/4".

Rich

Subject: Re: spark gap/ primary coil

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On the subject of 1/4" copper tubing, I wonder if any here have
recommendations for a good moveable clamp that fits the 1/4" tube
well?  My current clamp has some steel in it and tends to get
a bit too hot to touch after just a little while ;)

Justin