Re: Intro

Dr. Resonance

We can provide you with a complete turn-key Tesla coil or provide a coil and you provide the power supply.

Need an approximate budget you have in mind to suggest one of our models.

View our website at www.resonanceresearch.com

D.C. Cox

Original poster: "James Kirby" <jckirby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings Folks

Years ago I had a bookstore that carried all of Tesla's published work. I was intrigued by his many inventions but never followed up on this inspiration. I am now an artist and I want to do a piece that utilizes a Tesla coil. My idea is to build a welded steel cage over the top of the coil and turn it on for the opening of the show. I know zip about building coils so Im here to find out how to do this safely and efficiently. I hope I've found the right place to accomplish this.

Best of the New Year to all

James Kirby