Re: SkyCraft

Original poster: Skip Malley <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Skycraft is a very good place for "stuff". It is just off of I-4 at Fairbanks avenue (just to the east). My first visit there was in 1979. It is still very much the same. You never NEED anything when you go in, but before coming out, you find plenty of things that you can't live without. I would love to know of other places in that area for my next trip down there

Skip