Re: tesla coil does not work...

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Langer,

Why don't you try to measure the capacitance of your mmc and see if it has a different value?

If you don't have a capacitance meter you might be able to borrow one if you bring your mmc to an electronics store. Than at least you know if your MMC is ok.

You can measure the resistance of your transformers output by using an ohm meter this should be around 434 kilo ohm (R=U/I), if these parts are ok, the next step is to measure the inductance of your secundary coil.

You did wire everything correct?