MOT current

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, I scrapped the OBIT on my tesla coil becuase it just wasnt working, so im going to use 4 microwave oven transformers connected in series with another transformer with a shorted secondary as ballast. I dont know the exact voltage rating of each MOT but the caps were rated 2.1-2.3KV. I need to know the amperage of these transformers in series so i can figure out my Capacitor size. I am going to use saltwater capacitors because i am out of money to buy an MMC. (I also gotta buy a variac). So if anyone has any idea of what kind of current this thing might draw, please let me know, help is greatly appreciated. Thanks everybody