Re: Tesla Receiver Coil

I've just mailed you a copy of Lee Anderson's book NIKOLA TESLA ON HIS WORK WITH ALTERNATING CURRENTS AND THEIR APPLICATION TO WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY, TELEPHONY AND TRANSMISSION OF POWER, in return for your Lowfer radio beacon assembly instructions. My plan is to start out by breadboarding the crystal-controlled VLF Exciter section, to learn about it's operation.

Thanks,
Gary"

Gary:

If you haven't mailed it don't yet. I think it's the same book I already have but don't remember that as the title. I'll check that and get back to you. If you have mailed it many thanks. That's a very simple transmitter circuit and you shouldn't have any problems with it.

Ed