From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 6:55 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WWT 2006

Original poster: "Nick Andrews" <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>

For those of you who missed it, the first annual Western Winter
Teslathon was a great time with perfect weather.  I drove from Las
Cruces, NM and it was well worth it!  I really enjoyed seeing the
coils and meeting some of the great people on this list.  Hopefully
it will become an annual event.
Thanks again to Henry and Christopher for hosting and organising the
show.

Nick Andrews