Re: cornell or cornel? : )))

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

> well mine have the wrinkly dented ring around the center, seems like
> it is just wrapped in tape, and some have smudged printing, and the
> leads were all bent up when I got them from rell, not at all like the
> panasonic poly caps I use for audio gear...

yeah - the tape is just terrible - it had even unglued a bit on some
ones % ))) i don`t see any denting around the center, but i clearly
see the void there, so if i press the tape with my finger in this
place, i get a small dent that disappears in several seconds -
el stupido cheapo crapo : )))

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D