Re: Hot-streamer server status?

Hi Gary,

Hot-Streamer started using active IP filtering. It is set to filter businesses but I see there are a lot of requests from:

Atmel, DEC, GTE, Northrop, HP, Lawrence livermore, Raytheon... Probably "friends" :-))

I just set it to accept requests from them so that might fix yours.

Just let me know if not and I will fix it. It helps if I know your IP address so I can track it down.

This type of filtering does get in the way sometimes, but it cuts out 98% of the problems too... This replaces the old system that had lots of false blocks and has much better reverse tracking so I am hoping it will be "better". It might have to learn a little at first though.

Cheers,

        Terry
        vardan01-at-twfpowerelectronics-dotto-com