RE: Field probe plans

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai" <marco.denicolai@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed,

Looks like we two are the only ones who bothered. I'm myself pretty busy
with the streamer model, so I have to understand somebody else can be busy
too :)

The first thing I don't get is this. Wasn't it so that displacement current
is proportional to dE/dt? That's why field mills must have a moving rotor.
Now, I think the paper talks about E instant values only. How's that?

Regards