Re: SISG IGBT Timing Resistors

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Check out:
http://www.pupman.com/faq/abbrs.html

It doesn't include SISG ("SIDAC/IGBT Spark Gap"),
SIDAC (rumored to stand for "SIlicon Diode for
Alternating Current") or IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar
Transistor), but is otherwise pretty complete for TCML
purposes.

Thus far, however, I have generally found that
plugging obscure acronyms/abbreviations into search
engines like Google rapidly reveals their meaning, so
I'm generally surprised by how many folks ask for
cheat sheets :-)

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE