Re: Wisconsin Teslathon

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

yup, you got it. I do hope that dc will go through
with it this year.  I intend to build a 10 foot
sparkin' coil over in about 2 weeks from now, so it
should be ready in time.  BRING YOUR LASERS!  I'm
bringing my POWERFUL laser gun, and I wouldn't mind
seeing a classic argon-ion or something.  (sorry, but
i hooked on lasers right now, I cant help it.)

Anyways, good luck to all

PLEASE DO IT THIS YEAR D.C., IM SURE MANY OF US WOULD
BE GLAD TO HELP YOU SET UP IF YOU'LD LIKE...

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp