UK twin coil spark length record

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
Hello all,

I received this e-mail from Martin Dale of the UK.  I thought US coilers
might enjoy reading about his results with his twin coil at his recent
UK Teslathon.  I pasted his email below.  I don't think Martin is
on this pupman.com list, so please send any comments directly to his email
address at:

    martin.dale@xxxxxxxxx

Of course you can comment on this pupman.com list in addition
if you so choose.

John
-----