ScanTesla Help

Original poster: Joe Smith <joesmith@xxxxxxxx>

Greetings:
As  soon as I get the coating on it and it dries I am going to start winding
a 16" diameter X 66" length, fiberglass covered sonotube.
Since I have 60 feet of 5/8 OD copper tubeing,, can anyone tell me approx.
how many turns for the primary?
Some specs,,WinTesla (I know how to use THAT)
O.K.,,here goes,,,,

14 gauge magnet wire
total turns 920
length of winding 64"
wire length 3974.39
secondary freq. 104.44
caps: I have 50 of the 942C20P15K caps,,going to order 30 more from Dr. R.,,total of 80
Topload:  Have a 86" around,sterafoam sphear,also 10' of 10" flex duct
Power; 10KVA,,22,900 out OR,,, 25KVA,24,900 out.
Hope to choke/ballast down to no more than 10 amps,,is that too much for my
1/2" tungsten rotary,,,my yet to be designed tank (mmc) cap??

Now if anyone wants to know how to drill an oil well,I can explain from pushing off a flat place with a dozer to putting the oil/gass in the pipe and sending it down the line,,;))

Mainly at this time I'm after how many hard to wrap 5/8" turns (start inch and a half from secondary??) and any other info I can scrounge.Will accept any advice.

 With Total Respect to all you smart people!

Joe Smith
Westpoint Monitor Repair
West Point,Texas (between Austin and Houston)