Re: ScanTesla7.62 :-))

Original poster: gbward4@xxxxxxx
Hi Terry!

Just wanted to say that your new revision ROCKS! I love the new streamer length calc, and the speed has increased like 4x on my computer. The old version would do about 100,000 an hour, this new one will do about that in 10-15 min.(which is huge when you're modeling 1/2 million coils.) *wink*

The results are much more coherent too, when running different values/settings. Boy, is it nice.

Thanks
GB

PS, in this new version, the # complete factor doesn't work right anymore (I've got V7.62). I get #'s like "Models Tested = 294920 / 147460" and "176952 / 88476" It didn't do that in 7.40. I don't care all that much, but I thought you might. Also, you might find it helpful that every time that happens the numerator is exactly 2x the denominator...