Re: ScanTesla V7.61 - V7.62 ;-)

At 06:08 PM 6/7/2006, you wrote:
That said, lots of processor crunch is available. If someone were to be bold and make a TCsim@home screensaver..... Why should the aliens and genes get all the resources.
Jim

I was sort of "hoping" the Aliens would have it all figured out already :o)))) Hot-streamer looks for them in spare time ;-)) It does not have an option though for "looking "only" for aliens that have streamer models figured out" :O))) It gets the "models" thing confused as to what I am looking for :D I keep waiting for this E-mail...

AlienTesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Terry Earthling, insert the attached C code (simple so even "you" can understand it) to ScanTesla for the perfect streamer modeling function...

Hahahhaaa!!!

As always, when dealing with "bleeding edge" Tesla coil stuff, you are all alone....... Only the brave play this game :o))) I seem to play it well :-))

Cheers,

        Terry