RE: Tesla Museum - Belgrade, Serbia

Original poster: <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Me too.  One of the worst movies I've ever seen.  Not even close to being a
"real" horror film.  Totally stupid.

Dan

Good God, man!

That movie has scarred me for life!

j/k, but it was uber gruesome.

Hi there,

I watched "Hostel" and, my goodness, it was filmed in the same village I
spent my last summer holidays! The place is located in the Czech Republic,
so no problem if you are heading for Serbia.

Marco Denicolai

<<mailto:MakingLightning@xxxxxxxxxxx>MakingLightning@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<<mailto:cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>cplists@xxxxxxxxxx >