Re: Tesla Museum - Belgrade, Serbia

Original poster: "Nele" <morfeus@xxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone,

First, I have to say that it is not just NATO attacking. The story is much
longer. But people generaly don`t like to hear about anyone from US diging
around the museums basements. I have seen this so I know. There is always a
sort of anger and suspicion against anyone who knocks on the door. You, as
an american, will be welcomed as a nice guest, you will see lots of things,
but there is always a lot more.

The situation in the museum is not good. I am not sure how much do you know,
but I was there and still have contact with several people, I am always in a
dispute about many things happening in the museum. Unfortunatly, we can not
do anything individually.

You wouldn`t believe, but there are few Tesla`s cases in the basement, and
none of them has been opened so far... from 1950. when the museum was
found... it`s a shame.
One day a guy rom Italy was at the museum and we started to show him
around... he said how many of these microfilm machines do you have? We said
two. He replyed: only two?? You need 10 years to proces all the papers by
this tempo :) We said: well, maybe 5... if ever...
Personaly, I would return all that there is in the museum back to the US.
But it`s not my word that counts. You don`t want to know how everyone react
on my comment...

The most important part of Tesla`s work as I can see in the museum is his
time in long Island laboratory. There was a team of good people there two
years ago in the museum. Now, the director Mr Maria Sesic had died, so what
will become of the museum, who knows. Probably it will stagnate like it did
all these years. I think we all owe Tesla more then that...

Regards,
Nele