BL Re: (Holy) Crap!

Original poster: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

>      So for such a typical setup as a medium-powered Jacob's ladder,
> it's possible for plasma to "dwell" for ostensibly dozens of
> milliseconds. I would guess that introducing an order of magnitude of
> additional mass into the arc (water) would increase the mass of the
> plamsa, and thus allow an order of magnitude increase in the "dwell"
> time.
    This touches on some possible BL results mentioned years ago
    at one of the Tesla Cons.  If I Recall, they had started with
    a high power coil, operats as one portion fo the Colorado Springs
    Notes indicated that rig was run (I disrecall details:
    Look it up...  8)>>) when 'fireballs' were observed.  It was
    found that the modern replication worked best with insulated
    wire electrodes, which was speculatively linked to Tesla's
    use of rubber covered wire: either would tend to 'seed' the
    plasma.

    It is also worth noting that, while plasmas commonly 'go out'
    rapidly, when power is removed, my understanding (Comments?)
    and occaisional. informal, opbservation is that they can
    persist for seconds or so after power is removed.

    Back to possiility of seeding.  'some' of the 'almost like
    wild BL' observations have occurred in submarines, and hydro
    power stations:  High Humidity.
    Related?  Dunno.

    best
     dwp