Re: Holy Crap! WOW, that's the origin of quarter-shrinking!

Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>

Steve Ward simply suggested a big ball electrode HV relay like
early quarter crushers used.  That would be perfect for the ball
lightning experiment thing.

I've got materials to make several kinds of remote-fire spark gap
switches.  I just need to throw something together before the July
meeting.  That is more likely to happen than the work that needs to
be done on the cap bank, however.  :)

Also, please let me know the dimensions / thickness of those copper
sheets you mentioned last night, and how smooth they are - if they're
too ripply/lumpy, they'll be hard to fit to the existing parts.

 - B(G)L

.