To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 7:16 PM
Subject: Coil slowly getting weaker

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have ran my coil randomly for 7 months now. This last 2 weeks, it has not been able to produce as long of sparks. they once were 16", now down to an average of 13". I swear, it is simply dying slowly

*Any idea as to which component may be failing?

Im sure its not my MMC.
Could it be my secondary?
Or my NST(but dont NST's die instantly?)