To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:35 PM
Subject: RE: exploding wire

Hello again Dr R,

@ 3KJ per foot I calc 4.7 ft of # 28 with 168KV, 1uf. Is the 1uf the bank
total or one part of it?

Regards,
Jim Mora
Hope to you in Baraboo

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:22 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Interesting, well, time will tell after we fire it a few times.  I
will start with a 10 ft length of #26 AWG and go up from there.  I
plan on forming it into a "zig-zag" lightning bolt configuration and
fire it vertically so it resembles a bolt from above.

Should look interesting on film.

Dr. Resonance