Re: how deep do the coilers prefer doing it? : )

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Gerry,

it would have absolutely no influence on the spark lenght, coz in my
psu i have _two milliseconds_ time delay after Cpri full charging and
before rsg electrodes closure. speaking in generally i don`t even need
to do _any_ tuning - only make sure that rsg closes at zero mains
volts, and do it only one time in my life : D

> Original poster: "Gerry  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> That was intended to be a joke, but in terms of getting correct
> phasing it may be a factor.  If your motor is mechanically turned in
> its cradel to get best phasing for long sparks, the results may be
> different if it is spinning the opposite way.

>>Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>is it another one "real coilers" myth? : D
>>
>> > Yes, I have heard of that working, but then you have to remember
>> > which way to spin it :-)))

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D