Re: how deep do the coilers prefer doing it? : )

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Phil,

i know the best methods, but don`t have such luxury at home like
calibrated generator or motor with digital drive : )

Thursday, March 02, 2006, 6:40:33 AM, you wrote:

>      I think to do it strictly mechanically, it might be a lot easier
> and practical to use a pulley as a winch to lift a weight. No worry
> about "brake blocks" and levers. Torque is obvious, horsepower/RPM
> from how long it takes to lift the weight.

can you be more specific on this - how can i lift the weight at
3000rpm? lift to where - right in the sky? % )
P=M*2*PI*rpm/60, so M=P*60/(2*PI*rpm). i can measure true electric
power, but i don`t know the efficiency of the motor.
maybe you can give a couple of urls?

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D