RE: Noob Question

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Getting multiple streamers where you previously had just one would
suggest that something has improved with the coil - it's more efficient,
or at least it's processing more power.  The way to get back to one
single, but longer streamer is to use a larger topload, one that is as
smooth as you can manage, and of course vary the primary-side tuning to
keep it in tune.  You may need a breakout point.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA