Neon's for sale

Original poster: "Aron Koscho" <kc5uto@xxxxxx>

All,

I have recently acquired a large batch of used neon sign transformers
and will be selling most them. All are tested and working with some
hardware. They are in over all good shape with some light
scratches/dents and some have a little rust on them.

E-mail me with what you would like; I will give discounts for
quantities. Here are prices for the common values. Let me know if you
need something not listed here. All 60ma units are either mint or
refurbished with a paint job and new hardware.

12/30 - $35
15/30 - $45
12/60 - $120
15/60 - $150