From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 14:55
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Where are all the good caps?

Original poster: ben eells <squeels2171@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm with Bart on this one. I searched the archives for "capacitor
suppliers" and came up with one company. I hate to ask questions that
have been answered several times but I didn't find anything helpful
in my search. My apologies for the noob question.

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson"

Hi Dr.,

Yes, you certainly have. I was thinking, it might help get the word
out if we posted your sight as the contact to buy MMC's. I would like
have a source for CD caps at the JavaMMC Calculator page (unless you
would rather it not be posted at websites).

In the past, I used the Geek Group as the source, but since they are
now moving to other priorities, it would be nice to point coilers to
a source. For a year or so now, I've really had no place to point coilers
to.

Take care,
Bart