Re: MOT Shunts

Original poster: coils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi Robert,
you can knock the shunts out with a hammer and drift or punch of some
kind.  I used a large flat blade screw driver.  Some will have extra
strong varnish, so they are a little tougher to get out.  Be carefull not
to damage any of the windings, because they are right next to the shunts.
Once you have the shunts out, be sure to use a ballast.

-Thad Howard

Tesla list