3/8 Tungsten electrodes

Hi All,

I'm gathering orders for the 3/8 rod segments and currently have request from 5 people. The quote I got was $8.75 for a 1.5 inch segment. My understanding is they cut from a 7 inch rod. This would leave them with a 1 inch scrap and require four cuts per rod. I have requested if they could give us 1.75 inch segments for the same price and save them a cut per rod.

I would like to place the order by the end of the week, so get your request in. For those that have already made your request, please confirm if the 1.75 inch length is OK . I will place the order when things are finalized and have them shipped to me. Once I find out the shipping cost, I can let you know what the total is. The quoted lead time is 8-9 weeks but Jim Mora thinks it could be sooner.

Gerry R.