RE: apartment grounding (was: I'm a newbie coiler!- apartment coiling)

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Having an electrical background like you do just keep you eye open for a
small 24v control transformer and a relay , run your system through a
remote lead and rig it switch as a deadman, it only works when you push
the button and then you only have 24v near you.

Rich , from the middle of Missouri