.5 inch tungsten order went in today

Hi All,

Thanks Gerry for working the deal with the 3/8" rod. Just the one size is enough to deal with logistically. All members that sent me addresses will get an inclusive shipping quote first then please PayPal me <mailto:jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx or personal check that ain't rubberized, or a money order: James Mora, 245 EL Camino Drive, Ojai, Ca 93023 and can expect delivery, I believe, in less than 5 weeks. We can order more if you want some but do so very soon like this work week, and include your ship to address.

Thanks,
Jim Mora