Re: I'm a newbie coiler!- apartment coiling

At 11:08 AM 3/15/2006, Tesla list wrote:

Hi Jim,

Are we talking about a bipolar coil or two side by side secondaries each having their base grounded??

i was thinking two side by side coils, with primaries in series, and each secondary grounded. I would imagine that you'd want to arrange the connection between the primaries so the secondary voltages are opposite polarity.

Gerry R.