RE: plasma tweeter

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall" <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Adriano,

I have been playing with Plasma Tweeters with some success. If you would
like to discuss it, mail me at jpeakall AT madlabs.info. You'll have to
patch the address back together. Since this is OT, let's take it off list.

BTW, the plasma tweeters produce some hefty RF too. It can be caged however.

Jonathan
www.madlabs.info