Re: SSG's- a couple questions

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo.

> Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Rotary gaps are nice when you need to force a particular break rate
> (as a form of modulation), or when you're doing something like
> running a radar modulator (again, requiring a reasonably controllable PRF).

or when srsg is an integral part of your psu - like in my case.
iirc Malcolm Watts told me, that for him a simple single ssg worked very
well.
sorry for offtopic, but does anybody know where is Malcolm now? last time
(end of 2005) he spoke about vacation and kayaking. recently i saw on
tv what is kayaking can really be - young woman got 38 fractures on
both of her legs, young people broke their extremities just like a
matches, old people just die instantly, so i`m a little nervous
(knocking on the wood of course) % )

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D