Re: Streamer Color

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't see any brown...but yes, it's a digital
camera, a Canon EOS Digital Rebel shooting a
five-second exposure.  A shorter exposure exhibits
much less of this "color change":

http://silicon-arcana.com/TC1/IMG_3286.JPG

Really, none of this looks quite like it does to a
human eye, especially the streamers into air.  They're
nearly invisible in the photos, but quite visible in
person!

Take care,
Aaron, N7OE

http://www.tb3.com/tesla/ratcb2005/pages/IMG_4707.html