Re: 833A's plate color

Hi,

If the tubes to blow out, they tend to send a very nasty spike back into the AC line on most typical tube coils. I have surge protections and UPSs on everything. But when the China tube blew, it tripped the lights and just about everything in the house anyway!!

So if you run the tubes hard, I would be sure to add MOVs are a good surge power strip in there for when they dump.

Cheers,

        Terry