2 x-ray transformers available

Original poster: DRIEBEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I have two small (350 to 450 lbs each) single phase,
used x-ray transformers that I am no longer using
that are in need of a good home. If interested, please
contact me off list and make an offer, as they can be
had for a little of nothing. One has had the diodes re-
moved for AC output and the other still has the diodes
intact for DC output. They are each rated at about 125
kV at around 300 mA. They are both still functuional and
the low voltage filament windings have been removed. They
are located in Memphis, TN and the only hitch is that
you'll have to come and get them yourself as I am not
going to deal with shipping these things freight. Sorry.
I am willing to help load them into your vehicle
(don't bring a Hinda Civic, it will require a truck
or a van to haul these beasts) on my end
and I may be able to fire off my big coil for you while
your here ;^) I can provide pictures of them as well.
Also, if you have other Tesla related stuff that you'd
like to trade, then talk to me as we may be able to do a
little swapping.

David Rieben