RE: SRSG questions

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

If the motor case says 1725RPM, then I would believe that over what the
salesperson says.  You need 1800 RPM, and you won't get it from that
motor unless you do the grinding the flats on the rotor modification.

G10 for an RSG disk can be had from http://www.mcmaster.com/.  But
unless you're planning a very high power rig, you may wish to consider
the propeller gap configuration?  It's much easier to build and doesn't
require a disk at all.  My sync propeller RSG page is
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/sync_gap.htm.  Terry Blake invented it,
see http://tb3.com/tesla/sparkgaps/index.html.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA