RE: Amazing Price

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I think people tend to forget that people still use these for
legitimate use (i.e. actual x-ray machines) and not everyone is looking
to build a tesla coil.

Dan

Of course, if someone has the original machine that needs a new
transformer,  $710 is a fraction of the "new" cost...

Cheers,

         Terry

<<mailto:ggreen@xxxxxxxx>ggreen@xxxxxxxx>