Re: SRSG questions

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 3/29/06 12:44:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Gerry,

Yes, the phasing will be the same.  For our Tesla coil purposes
the gap can be considered to be truly synchonous.

John

Hi Scot,

I agree that the rotor will sync up into one of 4 positions (4 pole
motor). If one has 4 electodes on the rotor for 120pps,  seems like
the phasing will be the same.

Gerry R.