Re: Sold state IGBT disruptive coil spark gap idea

Hi Adam,

I don't think so. I believe there is a lot more of the total system responsible, more than we actually can predict at this time. But, I certainly would like to see it done.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Wouldn't Terry's E-Tesla stress plots help in this?

Adam

<snip>