RE: twin stacked primary supports

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Hi Mike:

Your supports will make for a very neat looking primary assembly, but
with a 2-layer primary, an unbroken plastic insulating layer between the
coils is mandatory.  If you join the inner turns, you will get surface
tracking along your supports at the outer turns.  I can't think of any
practical way to insulate two conical coils.  Why can't you use flat
coils?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

<http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/bm6_coil_pictures.htm>http
://freespac
> e.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/bm6_coil_pictures.htm
> Any comments welcome
>
> Cheers Mike Tucknott
>
> Smokin in south Oxfordshire UK

<http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm>http://freespace